sensation ! is a committed communication and event agency that provides high impact/meaningful events.
Everyday, sensation ! works on creating unforgettable experiences/ exceptional moments to gather, unite, connect, explain, motivate, inform, launch, trigger actions, engage, evolve... and let people share passions !
- Corporate Events
- Digital Events
- Green Events
- Hybrid Events
- Kick-Off Events
- Meetings & Conferences
- Social Events
A CSR COMMITTED AGENCY
Make our profession better !
As a precursor, sensation ! has committed for over 15 years to work in an environmentally responsible way. First French agency certified PrestaDD, ISO 26000 evaluation, Carbon Footprint (Bilan Carbone), Quality Label ANAé (professional organization) …
But as environmental responsibility is really effective if all the market players take action, sensation ! and its founder initiated in 2004, a collective action of the whole event industry with the creation of the "eco-evenement.org" community. Together, they created tools as the event eco-guide, a self diagnosis "ADERE", Corporate and Social Responsibility in events and professionals trainings
A FAIR AND INCLUSIVE AGENCY
Humans are the core part of our missions and sensation ! makes it its daily focus.
The agency is fully involved in the event & communication professional associations as LÉVÉNEMENT (former ANAé). sensation ! contributed to creating many online tools to help event organizers improve their action in a more sustainable and responsible way.
sensation ! is also a signatory of the Charter for Diversity, member of "Entrepreneurs d'Avenir", support of NGOs and charitable organisations as Habitat & Humanisme (housing and social integration association), Action Against Hunger, Foyer Handicap Fondation …
The agency also donates approx. 0,5% of its turnover to non-profit organisations every year.
A PRIZE-WINNING AGENCY
Creating and organising meaningful events is a pleasure. When our projects are recognised by the profession members, it is even more rewarding ! We thank our clients, partners and service providers for their ongoing trust year after year.
sensation! designed and organized a digitalized internal yearly commercial convention, by reinventing the traditional event format. The project was built around 3 phases:
- Structuring with the client of all the content and the speeches, as well as the production of 10 videos (65 videos broadcasted in total), along with the full graphic design and video jingles.
- Shooting during 5 days in a custom-built studio (400 sqm) using grey background technology, with full insertion in 2 custom 3D sets, using 22 virtual cameras. Shooting of 10 one-hour conventions (25 speakers in total), respecting Covid Safe processes..
- Streaming on a virtual platform including interactive stands (demos, presentations, quiz, etc.) + a backup platform to anticipate any technical problem. 750 participants connected from several hundred remote sites (with network pre-tests). Management by 4 moderators, 8 hotliners and 7 monitoring technicians for a result of 0 technical incident during the 3:30 hours of live broadcasting.
For the 9th year in a row sensation ! organised a New Year’s reception at Halle Freyssinet. On this occasion, the imposing location was transformed into a harbour with embarkation docks from all over the world, in line with the evening’s theme: stopovers. A gorgeous décor−made up of a fully lit three-master galleon and countless barrels, pallets, fishermen shacks, bags of spices, and chests – provided a radical change of scenery for the 1,200 guests who were able to try out “harbour games” (strength games, nautical knots workshop, coconut shy…) while enjoying street food from around the globe (Ho Chi Minh City, Saint Martin, Tunis, Bassin de l’Arsenal…).
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the International Convention on the Rights of the Child, sensation ! supported UNICEF France on a plan designed in two phases :
- The blue illumination of 60 monuments throughout France on the night of November 19 with the Centre des monuments nationaux and the Villes Amies des Enfants as partners. The aim was to enlighten the public on the need to preserve children’s rights facing classic issues, but also new issues (climate change, rapid urbanization, increased inequality, development of information technology, etc.).
- The appeal of the Nation by the children in the symbolic place : the Pantheon. Over 250 elementary and middle school students and members of the UNICEF Youth Council surrounding the Pantheon on the morning of November 20. They proclaimed their rights to a destiny: today’s children are the great men and great women of tomorrow and without protected childhood, there is no great destiny !
16 bis, rue Lauriston
75116 - Paris, France
You need a quick response? Contact your mate over this contact form and we garanty an answer within the next 24 hours.
(Please note the time zone differences of the country you are contacting. In some cases it may exceed the 24-hour time period.)