Our compagny was founded by travelers addict and travel designer professional. With knowledge and experience accumulated, we would like to assist you with making your tours the best possible experience on your individual requierements. Customize an unique trip itinerary with our travel agent.
- General services offered
- Guided tours throughout Madagascar
- Special interest tours : adventure – cultural – relax …
- Car rental
- Conference and team building, pre and post conference tours.
Experience the incredible wildlife, culture and landscape of our overland Madagascar adventure.
Hello, I’m Alex, Founder of LEMUR ISLAND TRAVEL Madagascar.
Many of you dream of going on an adventure, discovering new cultures, breathtaking landscapes.
You close your eyes and imagine walking in an unknown city, meet local people and other travelers who cross your path.
I often hear “It’s my dream to go on a trip! If only I could… “. It’s sometimes a question of bad timing or budget but all too often there are no good reasons.
We are here to arrange unforgettable travel experiences for individuals, couples, families and groups around MADAGASCAR. Our Staff is knowledgeable, and sensitive to individual expectations and needs. Give us a call. We’d love to create your next adventure using our bespoke travel planning service.
- The metre-long Indri, singing like a whale
- The dancing lemur called “Sifaka”
- The ring-tailed “Maki”lemur
- The black and white ruffed or the wide-eyed lemurs
- The nuptial ballet of humpback whales (July to September)
- A first-hand look at the true local lifestyle – Culture & History
- The loving baobabs in Morondava
- The famous avenue of baobabs
- The “Tsitakakoike” giant baobab at Morombe
- The sunset at the baobab forest of Andavadoaka
- The wonderful coral reefs and diving at Salary
- Antsiranana or Diego-Suarez: its bay and its old and colonial architecture
- Amber Mountain: its fauna and flora found nowhere else in the world – Trekking
- Tsingy of Ankarana massif: the amazing stone forest
- Nosy Be: a very scented journey, from the plantations of vanilla, cocoa, ylang-ylang
- Nosy Tanikely, Beach and Snorkeling – Nosy Komba, the Lemur island
- Excellent seafood restaurants: a very tasteful and attractive dish of crabs and lobsters, and tropical fruits
- A typical landscape at the beginning: vegetable gardens and terrace rice fields
- The Southern extraordinary natural diversity and many ethnic groups along the way
- The National parks Ranomafana : the golden bamboo lemurs, and Andringitra
- The rock formation “Isalo massif”
- The arid southern climate, the dryer area and spiny bush vegetation
Lot IVP 32 TER Lazaina Anosy Avaratra
You need a quick response? Contact your mate over this contact form and we garanty an answer within the next 24 hours.
(Please note the time zone differences of the country you are contacting. In some cases it may exceed the 24-hour time period.)